Thursday, October 11, 2007

Upon Reflection

I am an incredibley jealous person. I have been reading my friends blogs lately and seeing where their lives have taken them and what they are doing... how "peppy" they are and how much they love buying bananas... and I find myself wishing that I was where they are. This blog seems to be incredibley negative all the time, with me only ranting. Well... I am going to put a stop to it. At least I am going to try.

Vancouver... things are falling into place. I have an apartment on Barclay Street in the West End, I have a job secured, and I am in process with SFU to once again be a student. It's time to "grow up"... not that I'm not grown up, but I am at a place where I want to settle a bit and though that is a frightening prospect I am also very excited about not having to relocate and examine life every 6 months. I am excited that I can get involved in a church, be who I am to the full degree and not be ashamed of anything in my life that I shouldn't be ashamed of. It's time to move of the ride I'm on (since it stopped) and get on a new one.. Maybe I will try Splash Mountain...teehee...

Let's Go... what are you waiting for? Seems funny that this was the theme for the past summer... It seems to be ringing true in my life. I'm going... not what I expected but welcomed at the same time!

No comments: