Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trusting God

I want a family.  I want to get married, have 2.5 kids, have family dinners, holiday celebrations etc.  

But at this point I can't.  I am physically not really attracted to women.  HOW do I trust God to fulfill those types of needs?  I am 30.  Most of my friends are married or close to it.  It's not a crazy desire, except for the fact that I just don't understand how it could be possible.  I wish it were different.  Do I have to simply resign myself to the fact that I will never be married and have a family?  Who would chance a relationship with me?  Seriously... so life isn't fair... I get that... but really... this... this is completely outrageously unfair.  

HOW am I supposed to trust God with this one?  I think this is the only area I have a hard time trusting God, but it affects so much of my relationship with him and with others.

No comments: